Re: It's ELECTRIC!!........

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 16:13:01 EDT

I have a rather large stereo, and 2 electric fans.. the voltage drops a bit
below the 14V mark with everything on...
The stereo makes everything DIM because of the sudden loss of voltage... i
dont think the crank pully makes that much of a difference.. just at idle..
and still, thats not much... even with my 80/100watt headlights on too...
you wont have any problems...
electric load tested... 16" and 10" fans, 4 neon lights, AC, 100watt bulbs,
PPI pc275 (300x1 RMS) and PPI 2100 (25x2 RMS) blasting
everything stayed safe.. trust me =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
> Just wondering, woudl this gain be more form the fan or the pulley.
> Also, does the undercrive crank pully really affect anything or does it
just misticall add HP, I got a bitg stereo adn I can't spin the Alternator
any slower (all reaady dim the Headlights) SSSSOOOOO... PS what size is it
and whats the model #