R/T spank

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 05:19:16 EDT

No biggie but I thought the list might want to hear about my R/T spank the
other day. Red light, two young guys (high school), red R/T (nice!), passenger
is eyeballin' my v8 badge and giving my truck a look over. Passenger says
something to the driver so I go into battle mode. Light turns green and
I wait to see if he wants to go and as he starts rolling he gets on it.
 I get on it at the same time. This was going up over an overpass so we
only ran until 60mph or so to the crest. I ran about even until 100ft
or so and then I pulled about a truck length. I slowed down and as they
drove by they waved to me with big smiles (nice guys). And nice truck.
 It must have been stock, but it's still very respectable for a club cab.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com