Re: bumper is peeling

From: Fermin Lizalde Jr. (roachmotel69@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 16:47:39 EDT

I'm taking mine in to get the front and rear bumpers repainted all under
warranty and they're giving me a rental car to boot.

Fermin Lizalde Jr.
2K Dakota Sport C/C, V-6 Auto,
Sony No Balony Head unit, Sony 10-disc CD changer
Kenwood Excelon 6" (front), Boston Acoustics 6"
(rear), Kenwood 600w amp powering 2
R/F 12" Subs in Bandpass box all wired w/
Monster Cable.
roachmotel69@home.com