Warranty or extended warranty deals

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 13:09:24 EDT

We want your autowarranty buisness! You must mention Price Code: #007.
Expires Sunday April 30, 2000!

Dear Warranty Buyers,

Did our staff or website answer all your questions about
WarrantyGold.com vehicle service contracts?
----------
With WarrantyGold.com you get the most comprehensive coverage in the
industry:
- available 24 Hour Roadside Assistance ($280) for the life of your
  service contract
- all plans cover Mechanical Failure AND Wear and Tear
- repairs made at the facility of your choice including any"ASE Certified"
  mechanic, Pep Boys, All Tune & Lube, and Aamco to name just a few
- one deductible per service visit ($50 standard/$0 optional)

Did our staff or website answer all your questions about
price and payment options?
----------
With our NO-Middleman discount you can save up to $1100 on your extended
warranty over dealer prices. Competitive pricing and flexible terms are
the heart of our business. We offer:
- several types of payment (including payment plans)
- the best coverage is not always the least expensive
- money saving specials are currently available, call 1-800-580-9889 or

Contact our Sales Consultants and we will do our best to earn
your business.
Call
us at 1-800-580-9889. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for
your convenience.

To obtain warranty information and the latest pricing information, return
to our Real-Time quote page at http://www.warrantygold.com/quote.html

Thank you for your consideration,

Robert Castaneda
Internet Sales Manager
http://www.warrantygold.com
robert.c@warrantygold.com

We have created a special location for those who wish to be removed from
our mail list. Simply type the e-mail address that you opted into our
database at http://www.warrantygold.com/removeme.html and click remove.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA