Re: Ignition problem

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 15:13:23 EDT

Good answer! I don't know about a ported and polished keyhole, but a
better vehicle would be good. Funny thing about the key is that it was
made in West Germany. I was under the impression that Swedish steel was
pretty good. If so, why would they go to West Germany?
I guess that 4duh already has an influence on Vulvo.

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:50:40 +0600 "Michael Clark" <magnumv8@wtez.net>
writes:
> >His wife broke the
> >ignition key off in the ignition of he rVolvo last night and they
> cannot
>
> >extract the remainder of the key. Any ideas
>
> Yeah, kick her ass and make her get it out.... hehehehe
>
> All I know is my key never sees that kind of stress while it's in
> use.
> Maybe she needs a ported and polished key?
>
> --Mike www.mikesdakota.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.