Re: Fog Lamps for my lowly '00 SLT+

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 21:22:03 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Steven T. Ekstrand <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
> Nope! Definitely an SLT+ (I'm looking at the Window Sticker)
> Definitely NO Foglamps (I'm looking at the Truck)

Maybe they changed the definition in 2000...LOL Oh well!

> Now once I get done with it, she'll be an STE+
> or I could hit Preacher up for some Decal assistance and I could have my
> own R/T...
> The "R apid / T ow"

I have a couple satisfied customers already... just drop me a note... I can
add to the check I am sending to the DML fund :-)

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com