The 6er takes a Vette!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 22:25:34 EDT

No, not really, but I had you going for just a split second there,
huh? ;)
Actually, I was driving to work this AM, stopped at a traffic light,
and dozed a bit (well, it WAS 5AM) so this car got out of the light
faster than me- something I usually do not allow. But then I saw it
was a Vette, and didn't mind so much. Still, I had Dak honor to
uphold, so I played with the Vette for the next few red lights. It
must have been an automatic- it was really funny, cause the light
would change, I'd jump out, and just before they could see my
taillights, they'd blast past me. But the speed limit is 30, so it
was a low speed race. :) Plenty of time to do it again at the next
light.
So if it was just a 5 yard race, I'd win. ;)
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!