Re: Fog Lamps for my lowly '00 SLT+

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 01:56:20 EDT

ah... for my front fascia hole cutting experience. I used a utility knife
(don't try those "break-away" ones, too weak and flimsy.

I just pushed the blade in and went around the hole (don't try to punch the
plastic piece out, I thought it was removable. boy, did I look stupid trying
to sit there, punching and kicking a plastic air dam)
-Dester

Ps. the ones thru vehiclelighting shoulding cost you more than 50 bucks. if
you want to, go on ebay (he has auctinos for em all the time off ebay) and
look up something like "fog lights" and a bunch should come up. also..
mention you're a DMLer (thru e-mail) and he might shave a couple bucks off.
I tried to setup a group buy through him a long time ago....

<< Do you know what he paid for the stock fog lamps?