RE: Suped 318 or 360

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 11:54:27 EDT

> if thay will only fit in a dak ; )
>
> The Man From Utopia wrote:
>
> > > I'll bet those old Mopar 318 and 340 advocates would drop
> > > 'em for a 426 HEMI in a heartbeat. ;-)
> >
> > Nah.... a 440+6... ;-)

Jus gotta have a big enough shoehorn.... If big blocks can be shoved into
Pimples and Vagrants we can do the same with our Daks. The only real problem
would be hiding the 6-pack and the Edelbrock HighRise manifold... Just
imagine pulling up next to your favorite ricer and asking him if he wants to
race fer the pinks... If he's dumb enough to take the challenge then he is
more than deserving of losing his car...and just think sell it and have mo'
cash fer mo' mods!

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ