Re: funny ricer song

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 16:52:44 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/00 8:05:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
antonio@montana.com writes:

<<
 (sung to the tune of My Favorite Things)

 Bright bluish fog lights and big yellow stickers
 Turn up the volume my headlights will flicker
 I think I look cool from the attention I bring...
 Scraping the speed bumps from cutting my springs.

 Large yellow shift lights on auto transmissions
 Speakers so loud that you'll scream in submission
 My car really flies 'cause it has this big wing...
 But nothing compares to me cutting my springs.

 When the bull stops, when the money talks, when I might lose face...
 I suddenly remeber what my car can't do...and then I refuse to race!

True, SO True, and Funny Too !!!

MrDakota95