RE: Drilled a hole in my dak, how do I keep it from rusting?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 18:34:06 EDT

Seth,
You might pick up some rust treatment. Duro use to make it. You apply it
to bare metal and it sets up a chemical barrier. Over this you can use your
paint, silicone, or whatever (anything except body filler). I use it
whenever I drill, or have metal scratched through the paint. It works
great.
Rich - Ashburn, VA