Ricers,,,,i swear

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 21:31:01 EDT

Well this morining on my wat to church im running late so the roads are
empty and im just crusiing along at the speedlimit drinking a cup of coffee
when i notice this little nisan coming up...well he pulls ahead of me and i
dont pay no attention (being half awake) well we pull up the redlight and
(give him some credit forr this) has a HOT girls with him.,...well i take my
looks and the light turns green and he takes off....me not paying attetnion
then starts to go...well then taking the last swig of coffe ..see the roads
merges into one...well i floor it ...well just to 3000 rpm (and ride beside
him)and give him that "what yyou got now "look...and he trys to take
off....well boom i hit the gas and take offf....i pass him right as the lane
merges and goin about 85 in a 35 (prayin no cop is anywhere near me)well
then the prick knowing he just got dissed in front of his girls decides to
tailgate me.....I HATE TAILGATERS!!!!!so being the nice person i am...hit
the brakes...not enuff where he'll hit me but enuff to scare him by the look
on his face.....then i slow down to 15mph....thats right 15mph/....well then
he trys to pass me in the sucicde lane so isweave out there and slow down
more and then wave to him...well then i see my church toun and give him my
nice air horn honk as he attempts to speed off....well thats my fun for the
day
Randall Brown -- Dublin,Georgia
"94 CC SLT V8(318) 2x4 3.90 LSD 116,000miles
Dual out back w/3-chamber Flowmasters,
Drop-in K&N,Bilstein Shocks,More to come