Re: Tow hook part #'s??? (Frank)

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 01:44:13 EDT

"The hitch on the front, where does it protrude out of?"
I'm not sure just how the front hitch will work. The rear one looks real
good and is out of view (the top of the hitch is half an inch below the
bottom of the bumper), so I'm hoping the front one will be too. In the
information I've read from Hidden Hitch it says on some models the air
dam needs to be trimmed. I really don't want to cut anything so I'm
hoping I can use some spacers to make it drop just low enough to clear
the bottom of the air dam, if its not already designed to. I also need
to figure out how to hinge the front license plate so I can just flip it
out of the way and how to rig the shroud that runs from the back of the
bumper to the first cross brace. Unfortunately, I have not seen an
picture of the front hitch on a 3rd generation Dakota to know just how it
will look.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.