Re: Ricers,,,,i swear

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 13:11:08 EDT

Don't hit the brakes, you might get in an accident. Turn
on your hazards briefly next time, they light up the tail
lights nicely, and you never slow down.. LOL!

Sam

--- Randall Brown <mindz@pcnow.net> wrote:
> Well this morining on my wat to church im running late so
> the roads are
> empty and im just crusiing along at the speedlimit
> drinking a cup of coffee
> when i notice this little nisan coming up...well he
> pulls ahead of me and i
> dont pay no attention (being half awake) well we pull up
> the redlight and
> (give him some credit forr this) has a HOT girls with
> him.,...well i take my
> looks and the light turns green and he takes off....me
> not paying attetnion
> then starts to go...well then taking the last swig of
> coffe ..see the roads
> merges into one...well i floor it ...well just to 3000
> rpm (and ride beside
> him)and give him that "what yyou got now "look...and he
> trys to take
> off....well boom i hit the gas and take offf....i pass
> him right as the lane
> merges and goin about 85 in a 35 (prayin no cop is
> anywhere near me)well
> then the prick knowing he just got dissed in front of his
> girls decides to
> tailgate me.....I HATE TAILGATERS!!!!!so being the nice
> person i am...hit
> the brakes...not enuff where he'll hit me but enuff to
> scare him by the look
> on his face.....then i slow down to 15mph....thats right
> 15mph/....well then
> he trys to pass me in the sucicde lane so isweave out
> there and slow down
> more and then wave to him...well then i see my church
> toun and give him my
> nice air horn honk as he attempts to speed off....well
> thats my fun for the
> day
> Randall Brown -- Dublin,Georgia
> "94 CC SLT V8(318) 2x4 3.90 LSD 116,000miles
> Dual out back w/3-chamber Flowmasters,
> Drop-in K&N,Bilstein Shocks,More to come

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com