RE: Spunkball??

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 17:23:09 EDT

Upon exiting the car, withdraw the 357 Magnum and start shooting the nearest
teenager in the leg or groin area. Then proceed and apply the Muslim Law of
retrieving left hand to indicate the sign of guilt. Yet! I like the one
who would apply the same gasoline to all the youths and light them on fire
and watch them run.

When the lawyers and the wanna-be ACLU geek club ever realize the mistakes
they had made a few decades early by corrupting the laws so the youths will
only receive a slap on the wrist. But then wait! You can now in the state
of California sue the parents with the minors under the age of 18. The
parents are held accountable for their children actions. Then the parents
will apply the torture on there own kids after losing everything . He He

Stupid DOES, stupid IS! I call it 'Plain Stupid!'

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC