Re: Campershells - Snugtop

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 00:16:52 EDT

I have a SnugTop hard cover and was quite pleased with the quality. I talked
to them personally and they seemed to be all about quality. That surprises
me that you found those kinds of defects. As far as the dealer he is
probably trying to avoid the shipping bill back to the factory if it has to
be fixed there.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"