Looking for Gears

From: mschwall@flash.net
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 08:01:53 EDT

Look high, look low, look in the garage and go slow. I'm looking for a 3.55:1 ring and pinion set for a '99 Dodge Dakota. Several years will work, I'm sure most of you know better than I on the Dakota.

My preference is low miles, taken out when upgrading for lower gears, and in like new condition (am I asking too much).

So get motivated, not inebriated, and look around for that cool looking door stop. Email me direct, off the list please, those will 28.8K modems will thank you :)

Mike Schwall
mschwall@flash.net