Re: SSTDakota318 - 1 97 Firebird WS6 - 0

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 17:43:34 EDT

Those WS-6 FireChickens are pretty dang quick. I work as a lot attendant at
a Pontiac dealership and iv driven a couple of them loaded, 6 speed's and
everything. That guy musta been handicapped on drivin one cause i know that
thing will kick the crap outa my 318. The acceleration at first and second
gear is incredible. I think the 5.7 they have is rated at 320hp.