Re: Spank

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 15:38:32 EDT

Way to go, Gene!! Did you happen to see my note to Michael Clark last
week about River City Dragway? A local magistrate has put out a TRO that
sets a midnight curfew on activities and limits sound to 85 db. Most
stereo systems crank out more than that!

ttyl,
RIchard

On Mon, 1 May 2000 21:03:34 -0700 "Gene Rivers" <webmaster@mopars.net>
writes:
> Howdy all,
>
> Finally got one of those new chebbies to run the ole 95. He tried
> three
> times and was humilliated each time. He did better from a 30 mph
> stomp, but
> just couldn't start pulling on me until the Magnum ran out of breath
> at 85.
> He had no chance from a stop. He asked me what I had done to the
> truck at
> the last light. I replied nothing...it's stock.
> I allowed him to speed away from the last light without pursuit.
> Sure makes
> me feel good, as spanks are rare in Baytown for my truck. Most brand
> x'ers
> won't even try.
>
> Gene & Renee Rivers
> http://txdakotart.homestead.com/95slt.html
> 95, SLT, RC, SB, Claret Red P.C., 5.2L, 46RH, 3.90:1 w/ sure grip,
> Ram Air,
> MPSBEC, Stage I T-body, 8.5mm MSD Super Conductor S.P.wires,
> TranzGo,
> 2.75in. cat back duals(custom) w/o mufflers, 3 core all metal
> radiator,
> P235/70R15 Road Hugger's on stock Dakota steel wheels. A Blaupunkt
> CR127,
> Blau PCx573(2), JBL GT502(2), JBL GT650(2) and Profile #4200 Amp
> keeps the
> unmuffled exshaust to a minimum. Best 1/4mi time of 14.577@93.88mph.
> http://www.mopars.net

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!