Re: Different subject--NUMBERS

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 19:55:42 EDT

 I noticed you have a breakdown of what looks like to be how many vehicles
were built in a given year. I was wondering where you got your information?
I was looking for a vehicle and option's breakdown for my '95 Dak. If you
could please give me the information, I would truely appreciate it.
  Tim Roller---magnum318@uswest.net