Re: SSTDakota318 - 1 97 Firebird WS6 - 0

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 21:13:54 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/00 2:41:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time, coolva1@home.com
writes:

> (I'm a GM lover too (cars
> only)) but hey, you can make him look bad by hangin on his bumper even if
ya
> dont beat him =-)

Yeah I know I will doubtfully ever be able to beat em... Thats alright jsut
keepin up wiht him (and stompin him (Like I did) would be GREAT) Off the
line he'll slaughter me (A ranger kicks me for till about 15 MPH (takes NO
TIME) but then, the Mighty 318 Spools up, and there TOAST!!!!!)

Anyways I am jsut so damned giddy that i beat him!

    Greg