Re: SSTDakota318 - 1 97 Firebird WS6 - 0

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 21:43:41 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/00 7:38:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time, coolva1@home.com
writes:

> Dyno tests on them put out 300 at the rear wheels.... stock...
> I'm really sorry fer supporting them, but we gotz one.. and its bad ass'd
> =-)
> i love them cars.. =-) (My truck is first tho, cuz I dont own the T/A =-(

DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME!!!! I personally want one (still do) I freakin love
those things, I would trade my dakota for one in a HEARTBEAT (hehehe no pun
intended) BUT facts are facts and I beat him!!!

The Driver of this car is VERY good, I think that he thought I had alot less,
didn't downshift, adn thus I pulled away, by that time it was "too late" to
downshift. Personally I am awe struck that I beat him, but hey, I'll take
what I can get...

    Greg