Re: Re: chrome airdam and speed grill

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 22:01:14 EDT

Well for the Speed Grill I put in ym Dad's Ram , the grill was a b*tch, the
Bumper insert was a snap (did even take off the bumper like they said to)
back to the grill. First you remove the "Plastic Welds" witha dremel anda
small cuttin blad, jsut grind em off, don't cut, the grill inserts will come
out. Then hodl the New Speed Grill in there and use those little snappy
things. The ones for teh Ram were ovbisously not meant for a chrome grill (I
guess) adn did not work, I had to use a special 90 degree drill drill holes
and screw the inserts into the grill, this truned out damned nice but took a
hell of alot longer than it was suposed to (Relly t'd off my dad too)

Anyways, I don't know exactly how it mounts / where it mounts on Dakotas, but
Rams it's flush wiht the sruface (looks damned cool) anyways Good Luck, but
if you mind drving wihtout the grill on you truck, I suggest making sure you
ahve ample tiem to toy around with it!

    Greg