Re: Ok I give up, how do I get the dash off?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 22:18:41 EDT

grab on the upper plastic trim of the dash and here's teh secret. you pull
it! no screws, nothing. just pull it from corner to corner and it snaps
out.
-Dester

PS. remember to unhook any kind of electrical connector connected to the dash
piece you are removing.

<< Im trying to install a new stereo but cant seem to get the dash off and Im
 not exactly sure what screws need to be unscrewed and what ones dont. Is
 there some type of guide I could buy or does anyone have pics on their
 websites that could help? >>