Fw: RE: RE: Re:Halo light.......

From: Richard Jacewitz (rjacew@webzone.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 22:48:54 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Coulter" <curt@cjnetworking.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 7:36 PM
Subject: DML: RE: RE: Re:Halo light.......
> Remember this thread from way back when? Has anyone with a 00 actually
got one of these relays and tried it?
> /Curt

If your 00 is like my 99, I had luck in following the web site instructions.
I cut my original bulb wires and spliced in two small speaker wires which
were molded together. Then I ran these to the under dash bulb and stuck my
crimped on terminals into the back of the bulb holder. Works great...
nice green light that goes out with the other interior lights.
http://home.talkcity.com/GasolineAlley/digitaljay/ignitfix.htm
Rich from T-town OK
99 CC 5.2 auto
Line-X K&N Gen II All black