Re: engine size poll: premags

From: John T Gaughran (gaughrjo@shu.edu)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 13:39:49 EDT

Hey all

My name is John Gaughran and I have been a member for a couple of months, but
never posted (i think i am doing this right-i guess i didn't..thanks jon). After
i saw the engine
size poll and the premag discussion, i thought i should chime in.

I have an 87 CARB (stock) Dakota with the big engine of the time, the all
powerful v6. I have 134,000 miles and go through a quart of oil a week. Most of
this leaks out from basically everywhere, but i do burn some oil. My truck has
never given me too many problems (a few here and there, but hey)and i love it.

So that third pre-mag v6 vote is mine....are their any other people in the list
with an 87, or at least a count of pre-mag v6s?

John Gaughran
Leonardo, New Jersey

87 Dakota, v6, auto, 8ft bed, two tone faded gray paint