Re: Re: New Webpage Animations

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 18:51:19 EDT

They worked great on my 56k. And I have a cheapo system. And my
browser turns psycho at random, and also whenever there is sound on a
website, which causes it to lock up so I have to log off and back on
again.
Flip
---- Begin Original Message ----

As for the animation, I would get rid of them. I am on a cable modem
and
have a pretty fast connection but those animations were dragging, big
time.
I can't imagine what they are like on a 56K..

Just my $0.02 !

Preacher
99 &1/2  5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com

---- End Original Message ----