Re: Re: New Webpage Animations (preach)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 19:53:50 EDT

Yeah, they work great from my 56K at home too! Ummm... How do I say this
preach... Those animations are supposed to "drag".. ;-)

>They worked great on my 56k. And I have a cheapo system. And my
>browser turns psycho at random, and also whenever there is sound on a
>website, which causes it to lock up so I have to log off and back on
>again.
>Flip
>---- Begin Original Message ----
>
>>As for the animation, I would get rid of them. I am on a cable modem
>>and
>>have a pretty fast connection but those animations were dragging, big
>>time.
>>I can't imagine what they are like on a 56K..
>>
>>Just my $0.02 !

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"