www.dcas.net

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 23:54:44 EDT

This is just a quick note to anyone looking for web hosting. DO NOT
DO BUISNESS WITH D.C.A.S. Inc., dba Software Solutions.

These guys are COMPLETE IDIOTS! (just ask, Jon Steiger, Gene Rivers,
or myself). Currently they have no idea who should be billed for
our websites (dakota-truck.net, mikesdakota.com, and mopars.net) I
just got a bill for dakota-truck and a few weeks ago they told Gene he
hadn't paid for his OR mikesdakota.com. And without attempting to
contact us our sites were just shut down (even though I was paid up). It took us a week to
finally get our sites back up. I have been trying for 3 or 4 weeks
now to get the billing straightened out with their accounting
department and they will not return ANY email to me. So I have sent a
registered letter to them telling them to cancel my account as of May
11. With proof that I have cancelled my account they can bill me
until they turn blue.

Anyway, in the near future, Mikesdakota.com *THE DAKOTA WEBRING, and
THE GEN II DAKOTA RING* may be down for a while. Currently I am
waiting for Jon Steiger to get his new server set up. The DML will
live on that machine and Jon is also selling web space. My sites will
be on there when it's set up. I'm sure Jon will do a MUCH better job
than what DCAS is doing now....

Anyway just wanted to warn anyone looking for a web host and let yall
know that my site and the webrings may be down for up to a few weeks
in May.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com