RE: RE: Flowmaster Cat Back ???

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 21:25:50 EDT

> << A nice combo is a Flowmaster muffler and a Dynomax
> tailpipe from there
> catback system.
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd >>
>
> A nice system is the GIBSON side exit 3" cat back..Not as
> an annoying a
> sound as the flowmaster..Deep and sweet, makes heads turn...I had a
> flowmaster for 2 weeks...changed to GIBSON...

True, but for the budget minded this setup is probably the most bang for the
buck. Total cost with installation was $187.00 . The Dynomax pipe is 2.75" ,
a 3" system probably drop his low-end performance(since he has a 6'er),
unless he's gonna go forced induction then that is a different story. Also
it's a matter of choice too, I like the Flowmaster sound.. makes my truck
sound like an 8...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ