I'm getting my Dak back!!

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 21:35:44 EDT

Good to hear it, it looks good? I have been checking your site periodically
for pics of it... and new toys... I hope you treat your wife that good..
hehe.... glad to hear you can finally gie back the rental and start daking
again...

Chris

>>>The body shop called me earlier this afternoon and said that my
Dak would be ready tomorrow! Being as impatient as I am, I decided
to take a quick ride to see it. It doesn't even look like the same truck!
I planning on taking it out tomorrow afternoon to take some pictures
of it. I should have them up on my site by night time. I'll let everyone
know when they're up.
Also, I ordered some new toys for my Dak. I ordered a Dana
TracLoc and 3:90 gears. I ordered them through a new found company
on the west coast. Their site is http://www.ring-pinion.com/index.html
Their prices were excellent and they were great to deal with.
My Baby is coming home and she's got some new goodies !!!
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm
<<<