Re: Dml: 31's on a 92 Dak 4x4.

From: Benjamin Reid (cbradio58@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 01:33:29 EDT

>From: FalRan66@aol.com
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Dml: 31's on a 92 Dak 4x4.
>Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:00:32 EDT
>
>When u cranked the torsion bars did u get a front end alignment? I tried on
>my 92 with out crankin the bars and no go. i jack up the front end though
>like if i did and the still hit the fender flares. Do u have factory flares
>on?
>
> Joe
> 92 5.2 3.55sg

Yes I have factory fender flares and the tires give me about an inch or so
of space between the flare and tires. And yes I did get a front end
alignment. I took it to a pro tire shop and they did all the work for me.
The first time the tre shop tried I hit the flares as well.

Benjamin R. Reid
      Dodger