Re: pissed again!!!

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 08:03:33 EDT

ok the 1st inspector just wanted to be a dick.
the second guy is probably the FNG, and so he still
believes if the pinto gets inspected w/ a crack in the

rear 1/4 window the state police will come ticket him,
his shop, his mother , girlfriend, uncle mike, etc.
and he will never ever find a job again w/ this
blemish on his record. i have gotten some of the most
illegal vehicles inspected (73 Cuda' 440, slicks!!!)
(89 Jeep no cat) (78 datsun w/350 chivy straight
pipes, no speedo, etc) just need to find a better
place. when you talk to the local hot rodder's they
should be able to recomend a place.