Re: How can I put an ignition kill switch in my truck?

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 12:11:37 EDT

Just a little food for thought:

My old buddy from high school became a police officer in a suburb of
Dallas. One morning he answers a call about a stolen car, a new Monte SS
to be exact(this was several years ago). The guy was astounded because
he had a ignition kill, a alarm and a club on it, and it was parked
overnight next to his bedroom window.
"How did my car get stolen?" the owner asks.
My buddy answers "I imagine it was stolen with a wrecker"....

The guys eyes rolled back and he slapped his forehead with his
palm...DOH!

I put a LOJACK (rf transmitter) in my Dak, so at least I might get some
of the pieces back if it got stolen!

Alan S.