Re: Car Show in New Jersey

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 11:01:21 EDT

There is a car show in Edison, NJ this Sunday, May 7th at the Edison First
Aid Squad on New Dover Road.
Don't have any other details yet.
Will try and get some for those interested in cruisin there.
AMCXPRESS@aol.com

I know the show very well, its at the First Aid Squad on New Dover Rd here
in Edison, NJ I live around the corner from there. I REFUSE to attend that
show as a spectator and a participant. The show is totally unfair and judged
in a very unethical matter. Seems that only "friends" cars get trophies and
the brand spankin' still has the temperorary registration and window sticker
in the window cars and trucks!!! So no way would I go to that show! And a
few other personal reasons as well!!! So I'd highly suggest staying away
from there!!!

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey