Re: How can I put an ignition kill switch in my truck?

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 13:32:51 EDT

TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com wrote:

> I put a LOJACK (rf transmitter) in my Dak, so at least I might get some
> of the pieces back if it got stolen!
>
> Alan S.
>
> Hey Alan, whats the approx cost of that..I never thought...Thanks , Ted O

I paid about 600.00 for it, but it's got a great reputation.
If your vehicle is stolen within a year of installation, and it isn't
found with the LOJACK, they'll refund the purchase price.
Law Enforcement all around the Country and abroad have recievers in
their vehicles.
LOJACK gives them away to the Law and installs them for free.
Ft Worth, TX even has a reciever in a helicopter!
Alan S.