Re: MOre on the fate of the CHarger (new)

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 15:24:04 EDT

Now I dunno. I think a luxury car like the 300 c would only attract people
who are super rich and like cars like cadilacs. (No offense to anyone
here.) I know that if they put such a promising engine into the 300 c I will
not buy it. I want a muscle car, Or a new Dakota with a Hemi. Dodge better
not screw this up.
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil