Re: Spank stories

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 14:51:21 EDT

GOOD ONE,
   I was at a Dealer adn Test drove Durango R/T, not near as quick as the dak, but DAMN, for a lumbering beast of it's size it did really well, I bea teh snot outa a couple fo ricers, adna lowrider chevy (ya know stupid gay ass rims ect...) it was too much fun, the dealer guy (liek he'd let a 16 year old take a 33grand vehicel out on his own) was jsut sittin there sayin HOLY SHIT I didn't know this thing was THIS fast! I was just smilin from EAR TO EAR! Then I had to do the cerimonious burn out, Damn it did it alot better than the Dak (might eb because it ahd a 360 and a Posi?) but SHIT, It was toooooooo sweet, I did it right across the street from the dealer! HAHAHAH GO DODGE! (PS right across from the dodge dealer (where I was) isa Masda dealership!)

Greg