Spank and Accident

From: Robert C Pruyne Jr. (rpruyne@rnetworx.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 20:07:00 EDT

Hey just thought I would let you all know about my first real spank. Yes I
drive an old '90 Dak with 153,000 miles. Well my buddy and I pulled up next
to each other at a light. Jokingly, we started reving the engines, before I
know it the light turns green and we both floor it. I am even off the line,
then he started to pull ahead of me by a foot or 2, then I hit my next gear
and flew by him. I was amazed I had actually passed him. I asked him after
if he was trying, he said he had it floored the whole time. He drives a '93
Mitsubishi Eclipse in pretty good condition (I help him keep it up... Fast
little bugger) Still amazed me old Dak showed him up.

As for the accident, I was stopped dead in traffic and some sort of Honda
sedan kinda thing rearended the ol' Dak at about 35Mph... Well needless to
say Steel bumpers on a dak do better than Plastic ones on a Honda. His whole
front bumper was smashed and his headlights were smashed, and his hood
started to fold up... the only trouble I had was a small while scratch on my
bumper and I quickly buffed that out. Let this be a lesson, don't hit a Dak.

Catch you all later.
                                            -Bubba