Re[2]: QuickD TB Update

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 17:44:45 EDT

Oh, OK... I get it. Ya know, this is one of the bad things about the DML as I
have yet one more thing to check (my AIS)... sunday, Sunday, SUNDAAAAAY is
going to be truck day at the old Fawcett residence as I'm planning on an oil
change, front & rear diff. fluid replacement (broke down and bought the right
AMSOIL 75W-90), cap & rotor replacement, MAP test (finally got those jumper
leads ground down with a dremel), AIS (or IAC) test/cleaning *new* ;o,
chasis/steering linkage lube, and in my spare time install a CB in my nephews
rig and catch a bit of the Flyers game on TV... GEEZ! Weekends aren't what
they used to be since I bought a Dak!
Tom