Re: Dak Site Probs - Netscape users

From: Nate Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 21:41:06 EDT

Hey the site looks Awesome! In Netscape the "click here for main menu" is
off center, but other than that it looks GREAT! You might think of making
the thumbnails smaller on the exterior mods page too but other than that!
DA BOMB!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy
cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"