Re: side wind guards

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 21:08:15 EDT

In a message dated 05/04/2000 7:07:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
derekm@dowco.com writes:

<< About an hour out of Vancouver in agassiz and i bet it rains here even
more i
 have the vent visors on mine put them on after the second day of rain.

 Ohm347@aol.com wrote: >>

i think i made it till the third time it rained while i was driving and
having a smoke before i detoured on my way home to get the visors. strangely
enough as soon as i put them on the rain stopped. it is a little hard to get
used to the way they disturb the airflow around the window. flick an ash out
the window at one speed no problem go a little faster and it comes back in
and lands on your head. when people ask me about them i usually say there
is a bit of a learning curve to them.
derek