Re: Re: Re: RE:Mopars in Seattle Weekend

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 01:51:26 EDT

No, I don't even know what SEH is. I work at the West Linn Paper
Company (used to be the Simpson mill); which is, oddly enough, in
West Linn. ;) Across the river from the Smurfitt newsprint mill in
Oregon City. Next to the Willamette Falls. Giving me excellent
opportunities to see PEOPLE OUT IN THEIR BOATS CATCHING FISH WHEN I
AM STUCK AT WORK!!!!
I am forced to play with the key to my Dak, to remind myself why I'm
there.
Flip