Re: Bodyside molding?

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 13:35:17 EDT

Korey,
I've been looking for some molding also. I checked with a local body
shop and they directed me to a local molding supplier. They have stuff
that might work, but nothing as thin as I was looking for. I've also ran
"truck molding" on the internet and found a few cites, but again nothing
that looked like it would work real well. If you find something, please,
post it. My girlfriend is starting to get mad because every time we take
the truck out to the store I park as far away as I can from other cars
and will until I get some protective molding.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.