Re: RE: Jay.. now Dakota weights.....

From: Marty & Sharon (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 12:10:58 EDT

Most R/T's with the cc ran 4100lbs, and the regular cabs were around
3900lbs, which shocked some RC R/T owner at the track after he thought
his truck was around 3500lbs. That's more than my Big Block Gran Sports ever
weighed! I imagine a fiber hood, roll pan, no spare or junk stuff
would put a CC 100lbs less. That rear end and tranny are heavier than
previous Magnums, oh yeah, don't you love that HUGE alum driveshaft on the
R/T!
That would be nice on a GenII.
Kuk

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World