RE: Re: All set for tomorrow????

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 17:00:24 EDT

They are the Mopar tow hooks... pricey but nice. You can also be assured
that the tow strap won't fall off. The new set up on the '95 is the
standard open hook. I like to have the tow straps on before entering a mud
hole so that you don't have to wade through it to hook the strap on. This
way you can just feed it through the passenger window. Now with the open
hook, we'll have to attach it to the driver's side and feed it through the
passenger side and hope that it won't slip off in the mud... yikes!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd