Carlisle All-Truck Nats

From: ThunderDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 18:27:27 EDT

i was wondering if someone who went last year to the carlisle all truck nats, could call me or give me your number in a private email. i have some questions about the show and i was wondering if someone could help me out. it's my first show ever and i don't want to mess something up and look like a dumb ass, but it'll probably happen anyways..

also, where is everyone staying. i'm booking a room for just sat night at the radison which is about 15miles from the fairgrounds. that's the closest i could get.

thanks for the help guys

please email me at dakotadogg@aol.com or icq me at 6342870

thanks again...

--