RE: YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 19:53:24 EDT

Yeah but wouldn't it be cool to say you did it in your Dak. I think it would
be a blast! Hell my 6'er can hold 100mph without complaints, it may take
awhile to get there but she'll handle it(performed this feat on the NY State
Thruway between Syracuse and Binghamton, then to the PA Border on Rt 84 at
zero-dark hundred in the morning). The author of the story did it in a Vette
(a rental with 44k on it, and apparently also has seen it's fair share of
abuse!). So doing it in a Dak really wouldn't be out of a question. Just
really have to have your act together.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ