RE: Re: All set for tomorrow????

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 20:31:14 EDT

Thanks, I wouldn't have thought of that. We've got the strap clips but
never installed them as others talked us out of it. Didn't think at the
time, but they never drive with the strap on and we forgot at the time of
installing. Ooops... we'll have to install them at another time. Still
what a pain to get in the mud and try to hook up the strap. I prefer my
way... doesn't look the greatest, but it's so much easier. Just my .02
(negative $1.00 Canadian :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd