Re: Re: Flowmaster Is On

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 20:55:17 EDT

Hey! Lay off the "regular" three chamber! I likes mine... ;-)
Tom

Subject: DML: Re: Flowmaster Is On
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 5/5/00 7:36 PM

    I', glad that you're happy with it (so far). It sounds like the
installation
was a lot of work, but it also sounds like the end result was well worth
it. I bet the back-pressure is considerably less with the connectors &
reducers gone. Have you noticed any bottom end loss?
    I'm sure you already know, but expect the tone to deepen over the
next couple of weeks. Aren't you glad you didn't go with the regular 3 chamber?
;-)
<<snip>>